Hey there! I’m tEdör, a Hungarian interdisciplinary researcher living in England. This website shares my progress in learning science to produce art.
While my main focus is on using sound to induce and maintain altered states of consciousness (ASC), I am also interested in developing my personal knowledge management skills with the Zettlekasten method and keeping my family healthy with exercise and food.
Subscribe to my mailing list below to hear more about my progress.
- Developing each chapter of my PhD thesis into research papers for relevant journals as an independent researcher.
- Working on Prof Mariana López’s Enhancing Audio Description II project as a postdoc at the University of York.
- Preparing a new syllabus for the Navigating the Digital World module as part-time lecturer at the University of Essex and running audio recording and editing workshops.
- Developing a personalized zettlekasten method in Visual Studio Code using Foam while considering the analogue method of Niklas Luhman (and Scott Scheper).
- Redesigning this website so that it can not only archive my past work but also serve as a vehicle for disseminating new ideas.
Some Past Works